Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Time Ordinal Numbers

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I have added another product to my TPT Store.  Since I will be going to 2nd Grade next year, I decided to make a few things before the year ended/began.  Our students are preparing for the state tests (and some have already begun), and I wanted to help out the second graders.  Check out this activity for only $1!!!





Have a GREAT Memorial Day!  We are out of school tomorrow and Monday, so here's to a LONG holiday weekend!!!  14 more days!

1 comment:

  1. All in all, it is significant that you employ
    creative nofollow copywriters for the purpose. You can get a
    link from related website with decent pagerank than link from unrelated website with high pagerank.
    Both processes should be done by professionals only.


    Have a look at my weblog - top ranking seo services

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!