Saturday, December 15, 2012

What a Tragedy.....

How heavy my heart is today.   The first thing, among all of the thoughts running through my head was, "Oh my God, I can't wait to get home and hug my son!"  What does a Mom/teacher do in a time like this.....I can not even imagine the heartbreak those families are going through, nor do I ever want to know!  My heart bleeds for all families involved.  The internet is full of people talking gun control, mental health, etc.  Where does one start to insure our children are safe when they go to school?  I know, at my school, we have all been trained for tragedies like this, but who is to say it would go as planned?  

It is a sad day......I am glad I still have my son to hug, love, get mad at, or whatever.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!