Thursday, July 25, 2013

WoW, it's been a while......and my Liebster Blog Award

Good Morning everyone in BloggerLand! 

I should apologize for how long it has been since I last posted, but I don't want this to be a confessional!  Ha!  There is only one reason, and that is called Life!  Anyone know what I am talking about?  Being a Mom of an 8 year old, means my 'taxi' is always active!  If we haven't been on vacation (Outer Banks and visiting my parents in TN), then it has been back and forth from baseball camp, tae kwon do, baseball clinic, Summer Blast, etc.....I believe you get the picture!!

We did go to Safari Park in VA near Roanoke/Natural Bridge area.  If you live in the area, this is a MUST for kids and adults.  They have a walk thru area to see animals, AND you can drive on a 3 mile road and feed the animals that come up to your car.  I was hesitant, but it was awesome.  It seems a bit costly, but what an adventure!!  See the pics below to understand better what I am talking about.  You can check them out here  Safari Park  . I know some of the pics from my camera say year 2012, but it was this year!  I guess after I charged the battery, I put the wrong date in....sigh!








Okay, on to other things.  Beginning a new grade level last year took it's toll on my blogging time/ability.  I was busy finding new things for a new curriculum.  I hope this year will be different!

 In saying that, I want to thank Meesabelle from First Grade Frame of Mind for giving me the Liebster Blog Award.

Here is some background about the award:

Liebster Award: Given to blogs with less than 200 followers and passed from Blogger to Blogger, each hand picked by the previous recipient. It originated in Germany and means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is the word for love. 

Here are the rules to accepting the award:

• Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.

• Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.

• Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.

• Present the Liebster Blog Award to blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.

• Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

Okay, this was a long post, and I have to find blogs deserving of the Liebster Blog Award!!

That's it for now!




8 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!