Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Testing and entering data

Hi all!

  Yes, it has been a while!  I have been busy giving all the first and second graders a screener to see who would qualify for intervention.  The test was to be on the computers, but with our large county, and everyone trying to test on the same days/times, the testing website couldn't handle the overload.  I opted to use paper and pencil, to avoid not knowing if my technology would work.  I only had a 9 day window to get 9 classes tested, and each class had to go two days.  It seemed the best for me, even tho I am over ridden now with bookoos of data to enter manually.  I have all my first grade entered, and now will begin on the second grade.  Fifty answers for each student multiplied by 100 students = I'm gonna be crazy by week's end! haha

Hope your week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!