Monday, September 19, 2011

Pinterest

WoW, I guess I have been busier than I thought!  I can't believe I have not posted since the 13th....Shame on ME!  Actually, I have even been behind on my blog stalking, too!  I have just been too tired when I get home to do anything!

Anyway, I have been checking out Pinterest, which is worse than any addiction I can think of!  I usually search around looking for new math ideas, but this one caught my eye.  They are just precious!   I am talking about page corner bookmarks.  The ones I like look like monsters!  See pic below.



I can not wait to make some.  When I do, I will post them!  Can't you see your kids having a blast with these?  Maybe this can be an incentive to read!

Until next time......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!