Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Will I ever be finished???

I am slowly but surely getting my room back together.  My new room was used as storage, then the custodian found any excuse not to help me move my heavier things to my room.  Finally, with the help from a different custodian, I was ready to begin moving in.  All of my 'stuff' is now there, in boxes, and scattered around the room.  I begin emptying one box, then I'm called away to help with something else.  Today was our first day, and my room is still NOT finished.  BUT, I am not responsible for any students, so that is a plus.  I have this week to get my things in order.  It is coming, but very slowly!  Here are some pics at the beginning, and after Friday...











So, there you have it.  My room is coming along...slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!